I’m feeling ambitious as usual but I figured out how to lock my computer so I can get off that and read more, mwahaha. As I don’t watch tv, I’m setting a challenge to read 50 books (again) and I’m determined to actually do it this time! Last time I managed exactly half. This time I’m aiming for a successful month to read all I can. Big or small, I’m eager to get through this hefty tbr! Let’s get to it shall we?
I know, I know. Many of you are probably screaming at me that I haven’t read any of these. I’ve put them off and put them off. Well no more! This isn’t the whole pile, fyi. I’ve a crapton of Kindle books I hope to get to also. And a few of these have been on my tbr again and again. I hope this is the last time, I really do.
- Three books a day unless it’s over 500+ pages
- Write those reviews as soon as I finish reading
- If I can’t stand the book, dnf at 100 pages
- Read at least three hours a day (I’m a fast reader)
- No computer, no tv until I finish a book, with exception of the news at nine pm as I catch the weather there.
- If I successfully do this I earn an expensive $50 book of my choosing as a reward!
And that’s my goal for the month of July. It’s already July fifth and I’m currently reading Kaikeyi and loving it. It’s well over 500+ pages so it is a bit dense and taking me a bit to get through. Plus I had to pause for a family get together though we weren’t celebrating much in all honesty we were just talking about the future and enjoying good food. So. Fingers crossed that this works.
Are y’all reading anything this month that’s on my list? Let me know! I’d love to chat about it with you!
Until next time,
-Pass Me That Book