This month is not just Arcs that I need to prioritize. I should be posting reviews, but I’m doing this instead. These are six books that I’ve had sitting on my shelves for over 2 years. So they need to be read, or go away!
1) The Magicians Guild by Trudi Canavan I’ve heard such mixed reviews on this book. You either love it or hate it. I’m hoping that I’ll love it. I only have book one so if I do love it, the series may have to wait.
2) The Covenant Rising by Stan Nichols This seems to have mostly negative reviews on Goodreads but I won’t judge until I’ve read it myself. That cover is also quite lovely don’t you think?
3) The Chamber of Culdi by Katherine Kurtz My mother swears by this series. I’m really nervous to read this.
4) The Shadow of a Dark Queen by Raymond E. Feist Everyone raves about this author. I have never read their books but am finally plucking the courage to do so.
5) Daggerspell by Katherine Kerr I also have been told by my mother that this series is excellent, except for book two. So again-nervous!
6) Royal Exile By Fiona McIntosh Almost all negative reviews on Goodreads. I hope that won’t be me as well!
And those are the six books that aren’t arcs I hope to read this month. Have y’all read any of these? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time,
Pass Me That Book.